Saturday, April 14, 2007

The fact that I believe in truth makes its creators true Without agreeing with them
90% of the world would disagree with 50% of mankind
and that'd be just fine The sky, poor sky is shedding tears the window bears the proof
It shakes the light and blurs the world everything is
grey Why? Calls some fragile nymph She dances through the waterfall reveling in tragedy
I want us to be kings of kings as kings should have been before even the best medieval ones and by this I mean the best things doing the best things in the best place
My heart hurts and yearns for love because I've given it a load it shouldn't rightly handle A large dope nose down the draintricular esophagux When we decide whether we'll occupy the moon or the oceans first, the nongravity will feel like this and the new environment will inform my new mind attached not to an earthly resident but a new king with a clean head and and a perfected soul or something better I can't predict

No comments: